Entech Electronics provides a comprehensive range of quality accredited contract manufacturing and product assembly services to the International electronics industry. Our in-house capabilities include:
Component Procurement & Management Service
- Domestic and International supply lines.
- Procurement teams in Shenzhen and Australia.
- Customs arrangements and documentation for importation of client supplied components (FIA) available.
- Sourcing of wire looms, including over moulds and semi rigid moulding, all custom and commodity cables.
- Metal fabrication, casting and extrusion, including all finishes and pad printing.
- Plastics tooling and manufacture.
- Complex manufacturing facilities in Adelaide, Australia and Shenzhen, China.
- Lead free processing.
- Through Hole Assembly Lines.
- Dual Wave, Wave Soldering machine.
- Fine Pitch QFP to 0.4mm.
- BGA to 0.4mm.
- Chip components 0201.
- PCB size up to 510mm.
- Mixed technology assembly.
- Mechanical and box build assembly.
- MDA (manufacturing defects analysis) testing.
- Full functional testing using dedicated Jigs and fixtures.
- X-Ray and Optical inspection facility for BGA placement.
- PC based test systems (Dedicated, JTAG/Boundary Scan).
- Flying Probe testing
Turnkey product manufacturing
- Project management and complete product life-cycle management.
- Packaging and warehousing including manuals, CDs, literature and cartons.
- Shipping direct to the end user.
- Design advice on suitability for manufacture (DFM).
- Engineering support including PCB layouts and design.
- Production tooling and test jig design and manufacture.