Experience our complete range of silicone keypads to suit a variety of end-user applications. Technologies available include: laser etched, multi-coloured, wear-resist coated and plastic feel keypads and keycaps. Our keypads can also incorporate a wide range of requirements in tactile feel, switch travel, endurance characteristics, aesthetic appeal, plastic keycaps and contouring. Silicone is an excellent choice for device operation controls.
- Excellent resistance to both heat and low temperature (-55°C to 250°C)
- Minimum noise generation due to soft and elastic structure
- Multi-colour designs easily accommodated
- Design both tactile and linear feedback
- Translucent materials available
- Water and contamination resistant
- Cost effective
- Minimum abrasion and high resistance to SO2 and oxidation even in heavy humidity
Graphic Overlays & Labels
Experience the highest quality laminates and inks available in the industry, to guarantee your product will look like new for years. We can deliver a full range of colours, finishes and textures
- Free off-tool samples when you place your order for production.
- Polyester, polycarbonate and polyurethane.
- Pressure sensitive vinyls and other specialty materials.
- Flat, embossed, matte or gloss finishes.
- Windows for LCDs and removable labels.
- Full range of high-performance adhesives for a wide range of applications and environments
Material Selection for Graphic Overlays
Materials are selected to withstand the environment they will be subjected to. Overlays used that are subjected to harsh cleaning chemicals will need to be resistant to them. Films can be scratch resistant, UV tolerant, fire retardant and chemically resistant.
A large range of plastic film for printing, including hard coated poly carbonates and polyesters are available in thicknesses from 120 microns through to 2mm or more. Some graphic overlays are constructed with as many as 6 layers of film, all of varying materials and thicknesses which are then laminated to form the finished panel.
Options are limitless, and by using a variety of textured materials the finished graphic panel can vary in look and feel.